- Linen is made from the flax plant.
- Flax is a low water use, low pesticide crop, making it environmentally friendly.
- Flax contains silica, which inhibits the growth of bacteria.
- This anti-bacterial quality remains when flax is made into linen, making it ideal for food storage.
- Linen is stronger when wet than dry; perfect for the kitchen.
- Linen is 20% more absorbent than cotton, incredibly durable and ultimately compostable.
Beautiful . Sustainable. Practical.
- Wash: In the washing machine on cold with like colors. Never use bleach or fabric softeners.
- Dry: In the dryer.
- Stretch: Pull them out of the dryer and then stretch the linen with your hands until wrinkles disappear.